1lb Lumber Jack Sausage
3-4 Vidalia Onions- sliced
½ cup Cooking Oil
1 cup Milk
1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
Salt/Pepper to taste
1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 cup Flour
Your Favorite BBQ Sauce (We used a honey BBQ sauce.)
1. To make onion peels:
- Warm oil in a frying pan on the stove top to approximately 350 degrees.
- Place slices of onions into milk (a handful at a time).
- Dip into flour mixture (flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes)
- Gently place into pan halfway full of cooking oil.
- 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown
2. Grill the sausage until it reaches the internal temperature of 165 degrees.
3. Place the grilled sausage in a bun. Top with onion peels and BBQ sauce.
Please cook product to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Our Oktoberfest favorite! A skinless, bun-sized sausage dog.
Throw it on the grill and taste the greatness!
Bun- sized, traditional flavor and Southern color–just add your favorite garnishment!
An all-beef sausage, perfect for those with diet restrictions. All-natural with a savory smoked taste.
Our Polish brand sausage is straight from the old country. Seasoned with traditional Polish flavors such as garlic and black pepper in a natural smoked casing.