Spicy Hot Lumber Jack Original Lumber Jack® Stew
- 1.5 lbs Spicy Hot Lumber Jack Sausage
- 2 Large Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Yellow Onions
- 10 Red Potatoes
- 5-6 Stalks of Celery
- 4-5 Carrots
- Salt and Black pepper (to taste)
- Chop carrots, celery, onions and potatoes and add to a large pot.
- Slice Roger Wood Sausage and add to pot.
- Stir in Cream of Mushroom soup, salt and pepper.
- Heat over medium high heat until slightly bubbly.
- Turn to low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-45 minutes and until the potatoes are soft.